Friday, March 1, 2013

happy.

The last two weeks were rough, //if you couldn't tell from my pity party the other day//. Luckily after the bad days, come the good ones. This week I've been working at focusing on all the good stuff in life that make me happy. What many people probably don't know about me is how much joy some of the littlest lovely something's can bring me. I can look at a piece of fabric or a picture and suddenly be entranced by the beauty and feel completely at peace and calm. For me this is one of the greatest blessings. It is also what has driven me to love what I do and to have a passion for marketing and design.






I look forward to getting the Quilksilver catalog each season because they always use real trips with beautiful photos in their shoots. I LOVE the Spring 2013 catalog. Not necessarily because of the clothes (the spring collection is their best yet though..) but because of the over sized catalog itself is stunning. I'm weird I know but the design is awesome and made me happy so I thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment