Saturday, May 4, 2013

I'm back!

I have been MIA the last few months and I am excited to say I am back for good! The last few months have been filled with 15 hour days at the library and Saturdays and Sundays spent with groups working on projects. After the hardest semester I have encountered so far in my collegiate career I am proud to say that I am an official graduate of The University of Utah with my BA in Marketing. It has been a long ride (with ups and lots of downs) but I did it! I couldn't have done it without my awesome husband cheering me on and giving me hugs and kisses when I had my break downs. He is truly what kept me going, and what kept me in line. I also couldn't have done it without the support of both of our families and our friends, a huge thanks goes out to everyone has put up with me the last few months and cheered me on! Not to mention a huge thanks to my office for giving me lots of time off and not firing me:)

Woot! Bachelors degree at 21 and the first college graduate in the family!
These girls got me through this degree! So happy to have made such great friends!
Me and my dad.

I think he is probably more excited then I am.

Me and mom.

So whats next? Sleep, exercise, baking, and enjoying the warm weather outside!




No comments:

Post a Comment