Friday, February 22, 2013

oh what a week.

I don't know about everyone else, but this week seemed like an awful week for myself and everyone around me. It was one of those weeks where if something can go wrong, it does. For me the week started off with hitting a car in the parking lot (not my finest moment) followed by failing a test that I actually studied for. I think when your week starts off that way, your doomed.

I have found myself completely worn out and overwhelmed all week. There just isn't enough time in the day or motivation to get everything done. Quite frankly I have felt overwhelmed and just off for the last four months. A lot of life changing events have happened the last couple of months and adding the stress of school, being a newly wed, and moving on top of it just leads to utter chaos.

I promise I'm not always so negative and "poor me", but this week was just blah. Lets hope next week gets better and that the weekend brings lots of sunshine, relaxation, and happy moments.

Here's to a better week.


No comments:

Post a Comment