Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentines.

This week flew by and I have been excited to share the yummy dinner I made on valentines day. Casey and I aren't the type to wait an extra hour in line for dinner on Valentines and we would rather spend money to surprise each other with gifts when we are least expecting it, so instead of the typical date we spend Valentines our own way, dinner and a movie at home. We made a stuffed flank steak recipe I found on pinterest and it was so easy to make and delicious. I served it with lemon and garlic Brussels sprouts followed with vodka soaked chocolate covered strawberries for dessert - which were AMAZING!


blue cheese and spinach stuffed flank steak



I soaked the strawberries in strawberry vodka overnight before dipping them

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment