Monday, June 17, 2013

Work hard. Play hard.

I spent this past weekend in Orlando for a collegiate licensing convention. For many of you this means nothing, so to sum up what I do..... I work in an office that protects university marks while helping to manage the universities brand. More specifically for me, in addition to licensing I run multiple promotions and help with marketing. 

I can honestly say that I enjoy going to work everyday and I love the industry I work in. The best part however is that when we work hard we get rewarded and play hard. I had a great business trip to Orlando, I learned a lot, met great people and had a fun first time in Florida. Here are some pics to recap my trip.



This year has been a whirl-wind and I'm so grateful to have such a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment