Saturday, June 22, 2013

Movie + mountains

TGIF! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am that it is finally the weekend! This week was one of those weird/miserable/long weeks. Being sick on Monday definitely didn't help either.

Case and I have been house sitting for a friend this week and its been so fun to be back in the city where we fell in love. The only bad part is that we don't to leave! Last night we took advantage of being in Sugarhouse and had fun visiting a few of our favorite places.
Este Pizza slices always hit the spot
And of course we had to have dessert so we stopped at Millies for a treat

After eating my heart out on this yummy junk food we headed up to watch despicable me at a local ski resort. This movie night in the mountains is quickly becoming a new summer tradition. 



It was such a gorgeous summer night and we got a beautiful peak at the moon rising up over the mountains. 


Happy Summer Solstice! Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment